Wilsonton is a suburb of Toowoomba in Queensland, located 5 kilometres west of the central business district.
The suburb, officially named in 1981, is believed to honour James T. Wilson, an 1870s businessman and supporter of the Toowoomba Agricultural Society. The suburb was amended in 2006 after the gazettal of Wilsonton Heights as a separate suburb.
The suburb contains Toowoomba airport and an industrial area in the south-west corner delimited by Taylor Street and Boundary Street.
The suburb contains two State Primary schools and one Catholic Primary school. The schools are:
- Wilsonton State School (1894)
- Fairview Heights State School (1995)
- Sacred Heart Primary School (1968)